Published : 19 Oct 2020 View Details
SITE ENGINEER (CIVIL)
1) Construct project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
2) Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements and assign personnel accordingly.
3) Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
4) Perform technical studies and prepare cost estimation.
5) Prepare project schedule, plan and specifications by calculating time requirements.
6) Monitor project progress and revise plans accordingly.
7) Control project expenditures.
8) Prepare project status reports and recommend actions.
Published : 10 Sep 2020 View Details